Are there things that pain you as a manager? You are not alone. Some of this pain may come from administrative tasks such as HR, payroll, and time & attendance. These items are necessary to running your business and taking care of your employees, but they can also be a headache for managers. Complaints about these things include the time they take, the amount of paperwork they require, and how current processes allow too much room for error. If you are a manager who wants to reduce this administrative burden and focus more on the success of your staff and business, then it is time to consider APS.
Human resource management consists of many components. To effectively manage all these components, you will need efficient business processes that can facilitate workflow, improve efficiency and store and collect employee information. Our HR system:
- Centralizes all employee information
- Creates a single employee record which minimizes the chances for errors
- Streamlines recruiting, hiring, and onboarding
- Automates administrative tasks
- 80% reduction in hours spent on HR tasks
- Delivers real-time data access
- Creates freedom with self-service
- Standardizes and centralizes policies
- Puts employees in a position to win while ensuring fairness
By moving your processes off of paper and onto a unified, single sign-on solution, you can now spend more time focusing on your company’s HR strategies than administrative duties.
Time & Attendance
If your company still utilizes a manual timekeeping system, you will likely run into overcompensating, overstaffing, and overpaying your employees. Inaccurate timekeeping can also lead to compliance risks, potentially costing your business thousands of dollars in penalties and legal fines. Through automation, your company can:
- Improve timely and accurate timesheet submission by up to 50%, leading to:
- Reduced payroll processing time
- Lowered compliance risk
- Reduces overtime by an average of 32%
- Minimizes overscheduling
- Eliminates an average of $1,000 per employee in total annual payroll costs
Our time and attendance system gives you real-time visibility into time recording and employee hours so you can schedule your staff accordingly to reduce unnecessary overtime. Approving timesheets will no longer be a dreaded task!
Managers that manually run payroll will tell you it is a tedious and time-consuming task. Having an automated system will allow you to process payroll while maintaining pay rates, automatically calculating taxes, and even notifying you of potential discrepancies. Automation has shown to:
- Reduce payroll processing errors by 30%
- Eliminate 90% of processing time per timecard
Automating payroll will result in real, measurable benefits. Not only can it reduce costly errors, it will radically cut the amount of time it takes to process payroll, leaving you free to focus on more strategic areas of your business. Save yourself some time and hassle by using a system that can help you simplify payroll processing.
There are many different ways that APS can help you as a manager. These systems are designed to help you save time and streamline these essential components of running your business. Ready for some help? Contact APS today.