Healthcare Facilities Love our Time and Attendance
One of the biggest challenges facing healthcare facility management is providing the best patient care despite a disengaged workforce. Healthcare providers that focus on improving workforce flexibility and employee engagement are more likely to retain a committed, high performing workforce and provide a better overall patient experience. This can be very difficult with the aging population and a shortage of nurses to care for them.
Issues affecting the workforce that need to be addressed:
- High-quality patient experience: Delivering quality patient care in spite of budget limitations, staffing shortages, and employee burnout
- Workforce flexibility: Enabling healthcare providers to better utilize resources in a way that manages costs while still delivering high-quality patient care
- Cost Management: Aligning staff coverage with patient demands to help ensure cost-effective care
- Recruitment and retention: Attracting and retaining quality talent by finding the right balance between staff preferences and patient needs to optimize workforce engagement and quality of care
- Standardized Processes: Choosing the right technology that automates processes to help healthcare providers manage costs, improve productivity, and deliver the best patient care
Automated system offers these workforce solutions for the healthcare industry:
- Improve workforce productivity by using automated tools to schedule the right staff members in the right positions at the right time to meet patient demand and deliver high-quality patient care
- Reduce costs and optimize workforce utilization by automating the process of staff scheduling, timekeeping, and absence management
- Minimize compliance risk and ensure equitable treatment of all staff members by streamlining administrative processes such as timekeeping, attendance tracking, and leave management
- Improve workforce engagement by balancing workload, empowering staff with self-scheduling capabilities, and simplifying administrative processes
Workforce Scheduler for Healthcare software can empower your organization to provide positive patient outcomes and improve the way you forecast, schedule, and deploy your workforce. It does this by providing the accurate information needed for you to match staff resources to actual patient flow. This enhances the quality of care provided to patients and raises staff morale with predictable and easily accessible work schedules.
APS’ Kronos Workforce Scheduler for Healthcare highlights:
- Provides automated and accurate staff schedules – to correctly match the number and type of skill sets needed of caregivers per number of patients and type of care needed
- Increases employee engagement with mobile access to best-fit schedules based on predicted patient volume, compliance guidelines, and employee preference
- Improves managers ability to forecast staffing needs, produce and update schedules, and place the workforce where and when they are most needed
- Empowers nurse leaders to make data-driven, real-time decisions about staffing needs
- Promotes quality, cost-effective care
- Maximizes shift-based productivity
- Generates balanced and equitable patient assignments
Meet the needs of your staff and patients with APS’ Workforce Scheduler for Healthcare. Contact us to find out more about our fully automated system and how it can benefit your healthcare facility.