HR processes, policies, and strategies tend to be time-consuming and inefficient and don’t scale when your business grows. We provide a robust HR application that enables you to streamline and automate these HR tasks efficiently and effectively. The application features self-service workflows, allowing employees, managers, and HR administrators to directly manage many of their tasks across the functional spectrum. With APS you get a Fortune 500 platform for a fraction of the cost and is perfect for mid-sized organization.
Human Resource System Highlights
- Compliance: New Hire Reporting, EEO Reporting, Vets 100 Reporting, Worker’s Compensation Injuries/claims management, OSHA Reporting, and ACA Manager.
- Applicant Tracking: Allows you to perform online applicant searches and track job applicant candidates throughout the hiring process. Candidates have the ability to create a profile and directly apply for a specific position online.
- Recruitment: Create and manage requisitions, allowing your recruiters to spend more time focusing on finding the right talent, and less time on administrative tasks.
- Onboarding Checklists: Help you electronically submit W-4 and I-9 forms, conduct open enrollment with employee self-service, and create a list of tasks to be completed by new employees which will require them to complete items of your choice and click a checkbox when the task has been completed.
- Benefits Administration: Defined benefits eligibility and effective date benefit plans. Available benefit plans overview via employee self-service. Benefits will drive payroll deductions seamlessly in our system.
- Online Open Enrollment with Carrier Connections: Empower your employees to conduct open enrollment electronically. Carrier connections will streamline data flow from our system to the various carriers your organization is partnered with. This will reduce the number of changes that are being tracked manually today and ensure that all data is up to date in real-time.
- Training & Certification Management: This tool will allow you to proactively manage skills, certifications, training, and renewals that your employees currently have in place.
- Asset Management: If you provide company vehicles, laptops, phones, uniforms, etc. our system can help you manage inventory and report on that data to ensure those items are returned to the company.
- Discipline Tracking: Giving you the ability to create cases and track them electronically. You can set-up incident based email notifications, and import supporting documents to store them within an employee’s record for future access.
- Performance Management: Set custom definitions, competencies, goals, and core values to your performance appraisals and allow employees and managers to complete their assessments electronically.
- Compensation Management: See salary history, pay grades, compensation reports, and conduct salary surveys. This will help you make intelligent decisions with your employees throughout their career with your organization.
- Off-boarding: Streamline process by having electronic access to termination details, history, checklists to ensure employees are properly off-boarded. Track exit interviews in the system, and gain access to turnover reporting to help in future planning.
- Customized Content & Forms: Load customized content and forms, such as company policies or employee handbooks, and have your employees electronically sign that they have read these forms. This will allow you to see time stamps/dates when these items were completed and give you the ability to reports on that data to keep you in compliance.
Leave Management Solutions
Experience a platform that automates the enforcement and tracking of federal, state, and employer specific leave policies and requirements for a variety of qualified leave types, including FMLA.
Experience a mobile application that is fully integrated with the workforce management solution allowing managers and employees to quickly access information when their on the move.
Experience the ability to leverage additional services from preferred third-party vendors directly within the solution as an inexpensive way to extend your workforce management capabilities.